How Donations Help
Distress Centre Durham is a charitable, non-profit, organization which relies on your help through donations. Through the support of generous individuals, and the community, our services continue to thrive and grow. Our commitment is to provide the highest quality of service to callers in distress.
We need your help to do that. Through your kind donation we can continue providing the community of Durham, Crisis/Suicide Support Services:
- 24 Hour Telephone Helpline Service
- Crisis Call-Out Program
- Community Contact Call-Out Program
- Suicide Survivor Call-Out Program
- Resource Centre
- Suicide / Homicide Survivor Support Groups
- Adolescent Suicide Awareness
- Community Training / Education
Thank you! Distress Centre Durham wishes to extend the utmost gratitude and appreciation for the difference your donation will make to our organization. We are able to help others because of your help.
Visit our Current Funders page to see who has helped us continue to provide these important services to the community.